A History of the McGill Dental School

Type of resource
Author/collaborator
Title
A History of the McGill Dental School
Abstract
The McGill Dental School was established in June 1904 as a department in the Faculty of Medicine and continued as such until 1920 when it became its own Faculty of Dentistry.
Place
Montreal
Publisher
Faculty of Dentistry, McGill University
Date
1980
Language
en
Citation
Rogers, Mervyn A. A History of the McGill Dental School. Montreal: Faculty of Dentistry, McGill University, 1980.
Find in a library
Permalink