The Redpath Library: Half a Century

Type of resource
Author/collaborator
Title
The Redpath Library: Half a Century
Abstract
When McGill University’s Redpath Library opened on October 31, 1893, it was only the second free-standing academic library in the country. The land for the Library was purchased by J.H.R. Molson and donated to McGill, and the library was built and paid for by Peter Redpath (1796-1869).
Publication
McGill News
Volume
Vol. 21
Pages
9-13
Date
1942
Language
en
Citation
Lomer, Gerhard R. “The Redpath Library: Half a Century.” McGill News Vol. 21 (1942): 9–13.
Find in a library
Permalink