Historical Sketch of Trinity Church, 1840-1902, Montreal, Canada

Type of resource
Title
Historical Sketch of Trinity Church, 1840-1902, Montreal, Canada
Abstract
The early history of a Montreal Anglican parish, whose church was originally on St. Paul Street, opposite Bonsecours Market (1840), then moved to Gosford St. (1860), and then moved to St. Denis Street and Viger Avenue in 1865. (This building was demolished in 2010.) In 1923 the parish moved to 5220 Sherbrooke Street West, in NDG, and was re-named Trinity Memorial Anglican Church, to honour the soldiers who died in the First World War. This church closed in 2017.
Place
Montreal
Publisher
[s.n.]
Date
1902
Language
en
Citation
Historical Sketch of Trinity Church, 1840-1902, Montreal, Canada. Montreal: [s.n.], 1902.
Find in a library
Permalink