New Glasgow -- plus qu'un village, plus qu'une rivière!

Type of resource
Authors/collaborators
Title
New Glasgow -- plus qu'un village, plus qu'une rivière!
Abstract
The Laurentian village of New Glasgow was founded by Scottish settlers in 1820. It was amalgamated into the Municipality of Sainte-Sophie on May 2, 2000.
Place
Saint-Zénon, QC
Publisher
L. Courteau
Date
1993
Language
fr
Citation
Hallé, Jacqueline, and Claude Bourguignon. New Glasgow -- plus qu’un village, plus qu’une rivière! Saint-Zénon, QC: L. Courteau, 1993.
Find in a library
Permalink