St. George's Church: Its Constitution and History

Type of resource
Title
St. George's Church: Its Constitution and History
Abstract
St. George's opened in 1843 to accommodate the overflow ("chapel of ease") from Christ Church Cathedral, on what is now Notre-Dame Street, just outside the city walls. The present building, at 1101 Stanley Street, was opened for worship on October 9, 1870. This booklet includes a brief description of the establishment of Protestantism in Montreal from the Conquest to the mid-nineteenth century.
Place
Montreal
Publisher
Gazette
Date
1884
Language
en
Citation
St. George’s Church: Its Constitution and History. Montreal: Gazette, 1884.
Find in a library
Permalink