The History of the Anglican Parish of Vaudreuil

Type of resource
Author/collaborator
Title
The History of the Anglican Parish of Vaudreuil
Abstract
The history of St. James' Church and parish, founded in 1839. Also includes information on the first English-speaking settlers in the Vaudreuil seigniory, and the Anglican parishes in St. Andrew's East, Coteau-du-Lac, and Como.
Edition
2nd
Place
Hudson Heights, QC
Publisher
[s.n.]
Date
1955
Language
en
Notes

Preface by J.J. Willis.

Citation
Royle, E. C. The History of the Anglican Parish of Vaudreuil. 2nd ed. Hudson Heights, QC: [s.n.], 1955.
Find in a library
Permalink