Lennoxville Curling Club: 50 years, 1923-1973

Type of resource
Title
Lennoxville Curling Club: 50 years, 1923-1973
Abstract
On April 23, 1923, thirty prominent men of Lennoxville meet at the Lennoxville Town Hall to form the Lennoxville Curling Association. Robert McMurray was elected the President and William H. Ames the Vice-President. The Curling Association sold 300 shares at $10 each to finance the purchasing of the land and building the rink with the balance borrowed for a total of $4000 for the project. The Lennoxville Curling Club was opened for play on January 5, 1924. The Lennoxville Ladies Curling Club was established in December 1931. In 2005, the Lennoxville Curling Club and the Lennoxville Ladies Curling Club merged into one club to form the Lennoxville Curling Club.
Place
[S.l.]
Publisher
[s.n.]
Date
1973
Language
en
Citation
Lennoxville Curling Club: 50 Years, 1923-1973. [S.l.]: [s.n.], 1973.
Find in a library
Permalink