Le Drummond County Railway, 1886 à 1899

Type of resource
Author/collaborator
Title
Le Drummond County Railway, 1886 à 1899
Abstract
Founded in 1886 by three Drummondville-area businessmen -- William Mitchell, Charles Church and Thomas Fee -- the Drummond County Railway was originally built to exploit the timber reserves on the south shore of the St. Lawrence between St. Hyacinthe and Lévis. The company was eventually bought out by the federal government in 1899 and incorporated into the Intercolonial Railway.
Publication
Cap-aux-Diamants
Volume
No. 123
Pages
14-17
Date
Automne 2015
Language
en
Citation
Blais, Ghislain. “Le Drummond County Railway, 1886 à 1899.” Cap-aux-Diamants No. 123 (Automne 2015): 14–17.
Find in a library
Permalink