|Type of resource|
A history of the Eastern Townships Anglican parish of St. Paul's, in the town of Knowlton, which has built three churches since it was established. The first church, built in 1843, was demolished in 1891. The second church, built in 1892, was destroyed by fire in 1941. The third church, built of local field stones, was completed in 1941. The booklet commemorates the opening of the third church.
St. Paul's Church
|# of Pages||
Williams, Helen E. Three Churches. Knowlton, QC: St. Paul’s Church, 1941.
|Find in a library|