St. James' Anglican Church, Bedford, Quebec, 1832-1982

Type of resource
Author/collaborator
Title
St. James' Anglican Church, Bedford, Quebec, 1832-1982
Abstract
In 1826, the first Anglican religious services were offered in Phillipsburg (St. Armand). When this mission split, members of two communities, Stanbridge East and Bedford, decide to build a church in their respective villages. In 1832, the Bedford church was built on land donated by Robert Jones, a local businessman, and with donations from England.
Place
Bedford, QC
Publisher
Congregation of St. James
Date
1982
# of Pages
165p.
Language
en
Citation
McIntosh, Doris J., ed. St. James’ Anglican Church, Bedford, Quebec, 1832-1982. Bedford, QC: Congregation of St. James, 1982.
Find in a library
Permalink