St. Andrew's United Church of Canada, Lachine, Quebec: 1832-1942: Commemoration Services

Type of resource
Title
St. Andrew's United Church of Canada, Lachine, Quebec: 1832-1942: Commemoration Services
Abstract
St. Andrew's Scotch Presbyterian Church in Lachine was founded in January 1818. In 1832, the St. Andrew's Scotch Presbyterian Church and manse was built on 15th Avenue at St. Joseph. In 1925, most of the congregation voted to join the United Church of Canada. In 2011, the congregation decided to close the church and the last service at St. Andrew's United Church in Lachine was held on December 18, 2011.
Place
[S.l.]
Publisher
[s.n.]
Date
1942
Language
en
Citation
St. Andrew’s United Church of Canada, Lachine, Quebec: 1832-1942: Commemoration Services. [S.l.]: [s.n.], 1942.
Find in a library
Permalink