Quebec Central Railway: From the St. Francis to the Chaudière

Type of resource
Author/collaborator
Title
Quebec Central Railway: From the St. Francis to the Chaudière
Abstract
The Quebec Central Railway was originally incorporated in 1869 as the Sherbrooke, Eastern Townships and Kennebec Railway, and changed its name to Quebec Central in 1875. The railway extended from Newport, Vermont, through Sherbrooke to Charny, near Quebec City.
Place
Pickering, ON
Publisher
Railfare DC Books
Date
2006
Language
en
Notes

Volume 3 of the "Railways of Southern Quebec" series by the same author.

Citation
Booth, J. Derek. Quebec Central Railway: From the St. Francis to the Chaudière. Pickering, ON: Railfare DC Books, 2006.
Find in a library
Permalink