The Anglican Church in Three Rivers, Quebec, 1768-1956

Type of resource
Author/collaborator
Title
The Anglican Church in Three Rivers, Quebec, 1768-1956
Abstract
A history of St. James Anglican Church and parish, including its early connection with the Catholic Recollect Order. Originally built by Catholic missionaries to New France, the building was used by the British for administrative purposes between 1776 and 1823. From 1823 onward, the building has been used as St. James Anglican Church. The author also includes a parallel history of the early development of Trois-Rivières.
Place
Russell, ON
Publisher
[s.n.]
Date
1956
Language
en
Notes

Also available in French as: L'église St. James à Trois-Rivières. (Redaction: Alison McGain et Vonik Tanneau). Trois-Rivières, Qué.: Société de conservation et d'animation du patrimoine, 1980, v-62 p.

Citation
Legge, Arthur E. E. The Anglican Church in Three Rivers, Quebec, 1768-1956. Russell, ON: [s.n.], 1956.
Find in a library
Permalink