|Type of resource|
Construction of Macdonald College of McGill University, located in Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, began in 1905, and the school opened its doors to students in 1907. Originally planned as an agricultural school, the school also housed McGill's School of Household Science and the School for Teachers - the latter taking over the functions of the McGill Normal School. Training in education moved to the downtown McGill campus in 1970.
McGill Centennial Endowment
|# of Pages||
Harrison, F.C. Macdonald College. Montreal: McGill Centennial Endowment, 1920.
|Find in a library|