Traditional Education, Changing Times: St. Helen's School, 1875-1972

Type of resource
Author/collaborator
Title
Traditional Education, Changing Times: St. Helen's School, 1875-1972
Abstract
An alumnus of St. Helen's School, originally known as Dunham Ladies' College when it was founded in 1875 by Montreal Anglican Bishop Reverend Ashton Oxenden, recounts her days at the Eastern Townships private girls school in the late 1950s and early 1960s. Located in the Missisquoi County village of Dunham, the boarding school closed in 1972.
Publication
Quebec Heritage News
Volume
Vol. 7
Issue
no. 3
Pages
6-7
Date
Summer 2013
Language
en
Citation
Stock, Sandra. “Traditional Education, Changing Times: St. Helen’s School, 1875-1972.” Quebec Heritage News Vol. 7, no. 3 (Summer 2013): 6–7.
Find in a library
Permalink