New Carlisle: la maison Hamilton

Type of resource
Author/collaborator
Title
New Carlisle: la maison Hamilton
Abstract
James Hamilton, a lawyer, was a member of the Legislative Assembly for Bonaventure County from 1832 to 1834. He moved to New Carisle in 1835. His house, built around 1852 at 115 rue Principale (Route 132), is today a museum.
Publication
Continuité
Volume
No. 43
Pages
51-53
Date
Printemps 1989
Language
en
Citation
Gauthier, Sylvio. “New Carlisle: La Maison Hamilton.” Continuité No. 43 (Printemps 1989): 51–53.
Find in a library
Permalink