The History of King's Hall, Compton, 1874-1972

Type of resource
Author/collaborator
Title
The History of King's Hall, Compton, 1874-1972
Abstract
Constructed in 1872, King's Hall was a private boarding school for girls. It merged with Bishop's College School (B.C.S.) in 1972. The school's initial mission was to "supply a good and thorough education with sound religious training."
Place
Lennoxville, QC
Publisher
Secretary of the B.C.S. Alumni Association
Date
1979
Language
en
Notes

The author's M.Ed thesis, Bishop's University, 1978. ix-218p.

Citation
Milner, Elizabeth Hearn. The History of King’s Hall, Compton, 1874-1972. Lennoxville, QC: Secretary of the B.C.S. Alumni Association, 1979.
Find in a library
Permalink