Church and Community: A Brief History of St. Mary's Church, Como, P.Q.

Type of resource
Authors/collaborators
Title
Church and Community: A Brief History of St. Mary's Church, Como, P.Q.
Abstract
At. Mary's Anglican Church was built in 1867 at the initiative of Captain R.W. Shepherd, President of the Ottawa River Navigation Company, and Isaac Gibb, a local businessman.
Place
Rigaud, QC
Publisher
L'Interrogation
Date
1966
Language
en
Citation
Cummins, Dorothy A., and E. C. Royle. Church and Community: A Brief History of St. Mary’s Church, Como, P.Q. Rigaud, QC: L’Interrogation, 1966.
Find in a library
Permalink