The St. George’s Club Fonds

Type of resource
Author/collaborator
Title
The St. George’s Club Fonds
Abstract
A description of the fonds held by Bishop’s University of the St. George’s Club of Sherbrooke, a gentlemen’s club founded in 1890.
Publication
Journal of Eastern Townships Studies/Revue d’études des Cantons de l’Est
Volume
No. 29-30
Pages
143-148
Date
Fall 2006 / Spring 2007
Language
en
Citation
O’Connell, Cara. “The St. George’s Club Fonds.” Journal of Eastern Townships Studies/Revue d’études des Cantons de l’Est No. 29-30 (Fall  / Spring 2007 2006): 143–148.
Find in a library
Permalink