Georgeville : le calme serein d'un petit village

Type of resource
Author/collaborator
Title
Georgeville : le calme serein d'un petit village
Abstract
Georgeville, on Lake Memphremagog in the Eastern Townships, was founded in 1797 by American Moses Copp and his wife Anna. The village was originally called Copp's Ferry. The author describes the development of the village in the nineteenth century.
Publication
Continuité
Volume
No. 56
Pages
20-23
Date
1993
Language
fr
Citation
Scott, John M. “Georgeville : le calme serein d’un petit village.” Continuité No. 56 (1993): 20–23.
Find in a library
Permalink