The Faculty of Religious Studies, McGill University, 1948-1978

Type of resource
Author/collaborator
Title
The Faculty of Religious Studies, McGill University, 1948-1978
Abstract
During the nineteenth century, several theological colleges in Montreal became affiliated with McGill University. In 1912, they formed a Joint Board for the academic study of Theology, leaving each denominational college to provide its own professional training for Christian ministry. This relationship between the colleges and the University led to the creation, in 1948, of a Faculty of Divinity which assumed the academic functions of the Joint Board.
Place
Montreal
Publisher
Faculty of Religious Studies, McGill University
Date
1979
Language
en
Notes

Preface by Joseph Cumming McLelland.

Citation
Markell, H. Keith. The Faculty of Religious Studies, McGill University, 1948-1978. Montreal: Faculty of Religious Studies, McGill University, 1979.
Find in a library
Permalink