MacDonald College of McGill University, 1907-1988: A Profile of a Campus

Type of resource
Author/collaborator
Title
MacDonald College of McGill University, 1907-1988: A Profile of a Campus
Abstract
Opened in 1907 from funding provided by Montreal cigarette manufacturer William C. Macdonald (1831-1917), Macdonald College serves as McGill University's agricultural school, with undergraduate and graduate degrees in agriculture, food, natural sciences, applied economics, environment, and engineering.
Place
Montreal
Publisher
Coron Publishers
Date
1989
Language
en
Citation
Neilson, Helen R. MacDonald College of McGill University, 1907-1988: A Profile of a Campus. Montreal: Coron Publishers, 1989.
Find in a library
Permalink