The Church of St. Andrew and St. Paul: Architecture and Patronage

Type of resource
Author/collaborator
Title
The Church of St. Andrew and St. Paul: Architecture and Patronage
Abstract
An examination of the five building campaigns undertaken by the Church of St. Andrew and St. Paul, a Presbyterian church in downtown Montreal, between 1805 and 1932. The first St. Andrew’s Church opened in 1807; it had its second genesis in 1851. The first St. Paul’s opened in 1834 and relocated in 1868. The present Church of St. Andrew and St. Paul, on the corner of Sherbrooke and Redpath Streets, was completed in 1932.
Publication
Journal of the Society for the Study of Architecture in Canada/Journal de la Société pour l'étude de l'architecture au Canada
Volume
Vol. 16
Issue
no. 1
Pages
4-12
Date
March 1991
Language
en
URL
Notes

Martin Eli Weil Award essay.

Citation
Coley, Sandra. “The Church of St. Andrew and St. Paul: Architecture and Patronage.” Journal of the Society for the Study of Architecture in Canada/Journal de la Société pour l’étude de l’architecture au Canada Vol. 16, no. 1 (March 1991): 4–12. https://dalspace.library.dal.ca/bitstream/handle/10222/71438/vol16_1_4_12.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y.
Find in a library
Permalink