Bishop Court Apartments: Symbol of a Lifestyle

Type of resource
Author/collaborator
Title
Bishop Court Apartments: Symbol of a Lifestyle
Abstract
Montreal's Bishop Court Apartments, on Bishop Street, at the corner of Burnside (now De Maisonneuve Boulevard West), was built in 1904 by Montreal developer Robert Neville Jr. The building's architects were Saxe and Archibald. Concordia University purchased the building in 1981, having leased it for office space since 1975. The university sold the building in 2010.
Publication
Journal of the Society for the Study of Architecture in Canada/Journal de la Société pour l'étude de l'architecture au Canada
Volume
Vol. 17
Issue
no. 3
Pages
77
Date
September 1992
Language
en
Citation
Puchalski, Irene. “Bishop Court Apartments: Symbol of a Lifestyle.” Journal of the Society for the Study of Architecture in Canada/Journal de la Société pour l’étude de l’architecture au Canada Vol. 17, no. 3 (September 1992): 77.
Find in a library
Permalink